GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,448 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Wargames» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Britannia (FFG edition pre-2008) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, jackals, I know the game is oop, but is there anyone here willing to part with their copy for a reasonable amount? Don't want to get fleeced.

So, if you've got a copy in great condition that you're willing to move to a house that'll play it...pm me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ygor
Romania
Transylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Did you look in the marketplace under that entry? I found a bunch of the AH edition. Looks like $50 is the least you are going to have to dish out... I mean, its OoP and all, so that isn't bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantasy Flight doesn't seem to be interested much in the traditional single game in a box these days. Besides Britannia they haven't reprinted Fury of Dracula in years even though they have the rights for it still. They seem these days to be only interested in game systems with lots of expansions. Systems like Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game and Mansions of Madness. Great games mind you but it's unfortunate that They aren't paying as much attention to games outside of that business model as they use to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zigi Hogan
United States
The Ozarks
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
What's it going to be then, eh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a very inexpensive Avalon Hill copy on a Geekbay auction I just posted (Crazy Good Wargame Auction Part 3! The Reckoning). If you want a players copy this is a good way to get it since it doesn't have the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.