Gettysburg: Turning Point 1863» Forums » Rules

Subject: Gettysburg turning point rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
frank oliver
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
battlefield Smoke rule: When are the PREP FIRE SMOKE counter & the FINAL FIRE SMOKE counters removed? The sequence of play for ASL does not deal with these type of counters. I E-Mailed RAY at Critical Hit for an answer and his reply was to use regular smoke removal rules. These rules for removal can't be applied to these counters. Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the forums?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark W. Johnson
United States
Casper
Wyoming
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I could help, Frank, but I put together the ATS version of Critical Hit's Civil War venture and was not involved with the ASL version. I don't know for certain, but I don't think anyone was involved in developing the CWASL stuff beyond Ray himself. Since Ray's answer to your question was less than satisfactory, I guess you'll just have to house rule this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geromino Pares
msg tools
mbmbmb
hojo97 wrote:
Wish I could help, Frank, but I put together the ATS version of Critical Hit's Civil War venture and was not involved with the ASL version. I don't know for certain, but I don't think anyone was involved in developing the CWASL stuff beyond Ray himself. Since Ray's answer to your question was less than satisfactory, I guess you'll just have to house rule this one.

Mark do you still even check up on the game from what I understand some rules were left out that you wanted to be in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.