1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » United States » West

Subject: Trade with no shipping. End of June. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brody Sheard
United States
flag msg tools
I want to open an area where people might be interested in trading games with me while I make my move from Olympia Washington to Arkansas. (going back to school). I will be heading from Olympia to just north or Portland across till I hit Boise. So if you live in any area around my path maybe we can figure out a trade. I will be making the move in the end of june. (still not sure on the exact days) But might be able to setup a drop off area where you have your game waiting for me and I just come by and leave mine in place. (I guess only if you trust me). But a local gaming store would probably be happy to help out. You would know more than me. I have some games on my trading list, but if you see one that I have not on my trading list, I might still be interested depending on what your propose. And if you have a great game, I would be willing to trade multiple games for it as it would be good to lower my game space.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.