Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Champion Eternal
Malaysia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules of Fire in the Sky a couple of days ago and last night, I decided to start a solo game to familiarise myself with the rules. After setting up the Short Campaign Game, I thought it would be good to watch TV during the game. Guess what movie they were showing? Fire In The Sky! This movie is about alien abduction, apparently based on true happenings in the Arizona!

They are watching us! They are COMING!

Anyway, the solo game was much more enjoyable than the movie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
The history channel had a show on UFOs the other day, totally based on recorded conversations between mostly US commercial pilots and control towers. These pilots included military and space shuttle sightings. Extremely interesting! All of them were from the late 80s to the present. Surely there is something going on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Herron
United States
Johnson City
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
Never play block wargames with a dentist, they have those little mirrors to peek behind the block.
mbmbmbmbmb
I found these two books on UFOs informative. The truth about the UFO crash at Roswell (Randel) and Extraterristials:What on earth is going on (Hithcock). Books by Jacque Vailee are interesting also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Smith
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Belisarius88 wrote:
Surely there is something going on here.

There certainly is something going on here and it's more likely to be natural phenomena than little green men!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sosa
United States
Newark
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
I will break him.
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you seen the History channel shows on UFOs? All those trained military and airline pilots were seeing supernatural phenomena that had disk or cylindrical shapes with lights, that followed or moved around their aircraft? These shapes sometimes appeared on radar and military planes were sometimes sent to intercept them? You've got to watch the show and hear the actual recordings. Its hard to believe pilots around the world have been observing some unknown and unexplained natural phenomena. My favorite part is recordings of astrounauts also observing UFOs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.