GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,802 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Thank you Rio Grande Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralf Grasser
United States
Medley
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When I opened my new copy of Cub, I noticed that a green meeple was missing and 2 of the wooden cubes had damages to them.

I went to the Rio Grande Games webpage and filled out the online form and yesterday (6 days after I did) the three mentioned pieces arrived in a small envelope via USPS.

Thank you Rio Grande Games for sending out everything fast and without making it too complicated thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
With very few exceptions, board gaming publishers and developers are at the cutting edge of customer service. A refreshing and unexpected surprise where it feels like a race to the bottom in nearly every other retailing sector.

I inexplicably lost parts to my Puerto Rico limited edition, which has been out of print for months (years?). Without delay or cost, was sent replacements. Rio Grande is a class act.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hurst
United States
Plain City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow me to piggyback:

A week after I noticed that my Dominion Adventures set was missing one card, a replacement arrived.

Thank you Rio Grande!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yours Truly,
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
There must have been a moment at the beginning, where we could have said no. Somehow we missed it. Well, we'll know better next time.
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if only they can "have some words" with Hasbro and get the new Dominion production quality back on track! ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.