GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,551 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
16 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Europe » Germany

Subject: Star Wars LCG in Munich/München rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ulrich Hergl
Germany
Riemerling
flag msg tools
I give demos for the Star Wars LCG in Munich
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Right now we are a rather small (2 people) but dedicated (travelling to tournaments) group of players. We would like to show you this wonderful Living Card Game. If you have any questions PM me or post in this thread.

Why is this game wonderful?

It is a very tense game. Your in-game decisions are often crucial giving you the chance to come back from a desperate situation but on the other side you are always at risk to give your victory away at the very last moment. Is it a strategic game? Yes, but the tactical part is what makes the game shine. So does the artwork.

Why would this not be a game for you?

The game has a lot of depth. While the rules can be grasped in a reasonable amount of time winning against an experienced player takes some time and effort. You can't expect too much if you are playing once every two months. Twice a month would be perfect. The good news: building a deck is done rather quickly compared to other LCG/CCG/TCG.

We'd love to hear from you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ledet
msg tools
mbmbmb
I hope this group is still active as I just moved to Munich from the US and I am itching to play more of this fantastic game.

Are there particular places and times that you meet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrich Hergl
Germany
Riemerling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, our group is still active right now counting 3 regular players. And it seems Munich is very attractive for Star Wars players... there is another player moving to the city next month.
We meet on Fridays or Sundays. Either at my place in Ottobrunn or at my girlfriends place in the city.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Ledet
msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome! Once I have gotten settled I will definitely have to look you up to get some games in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bufe
Germany
flag msg tools
I just picked up a copy of the core set and had a quick go - looks like a cool game. Friday and Sunday are somewhat difficult days for me but should I have time, would you be open for a Newbee without a large card pool once in a while - I am in the US right now but be back mid - end of June...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulrich Hergl
Germany
Riemerling
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ParinorB wrote:
I just picked up a copy of the core set and had a quick go - looks like a cool game. Friday and Sunday are somewhat difficult days for me but should I have time, would you be open for a Newbee without a large card pool once in a while - I am in the US right now but be back mid - end of June...

Sure, since the game is already very good with the prebuild decks from the core set and the large expansions I would also play with those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bufe
Germany
flag msg tools
Alright - cool. Will send you a pm should I get the chance!

Happy gaming

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.