angelia
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HI!

I wanted to let you know that Total Confusion LLC, New England's largest multi-genre game convention will be hosting it's 21st convention this coming February 22-25, 2007 at the Holiday Inn in Mansfield, MA.

We are expanding our board game area and are offering all inclusive boardgame passes. There will be tournaments and prizes as well. We also offer role-playing, card games, miniatures and larps. We are always looking for enthusiastic game masters and dedicated gamers to join in the fun. Further information can be found on our website www.totalcon.com

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at mediadirector@totalcon.com

Happy Gaming,
Angelia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Pasquantonio
United States
Millis
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boy, do I feel dumb. I live 15 minutes from Mansfield and have never heard of this convention. Where have I been for the last 21 years?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
angelia
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't feel too bad, we haven't always been in Mansfield, MA (only about 5 years)! It would be great to have you give us a try this year. Our events listing will be posted mid December (our date for the close of submission is December 15, 2006.) Check out the website if you get a chance.. www.totalcon.com. We have a new board game director who has made it is goal to turn our board area into the premiere boardgame place to be with more choices, better tournaments and a great atmosphere for fun. We may have been around for years but we still looking for ways to improve ourselves (and our promotions so more gamers like you can find out about us and join in the fun). Total Confusion XXI..21,legal and ready to party.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.