GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,974 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
21 Days Left

Support:

Dale C
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How does everyone move the 8sp US army unit around after it comes back into play?

When the Phillipines fall the 8sp Army is returned to play two turns later on the W.Coast. Since an 8sp can only occupy a white bordered hex I can't see how it can move from the W.Coast any further than Pearl since the longest an army can move is four hexes and there are no white bordered bases except down in Samoa.

Maybe I shouldn't count the southern entry hexes as a move from the W.Coast? If they move from the W.coast to the entry hex at the bottom of the map for free, Samoa is then four hexes away and could sea deploy there, and then to the Phillipines and other white bordered hexes. It appears that entry hexes count as a move from the W.Coast though?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
I buy science fiction/fantasy book collections in MD/DC/VA. GeekMail me.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The army can be deployed multiple times in a phase, and so only needs to END the phase on a white bordered base. In other words, the stacking limit is only applied at the end of the phase.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale C
United States
Brewer
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it, played it wrong and only allowed one deploy for the unit. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Walsh
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
NP. If I had a rulebook in front of me I could have given you the rule sections, sorry about that.

OOPS: I can. Section 8.2, last paragraph regarding deploying multiple times. And section 8.4 regarding application of stacking limit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.