United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I found this posted by an FFG Admin on the FFG forums page:

"It's here!

It took a while to make it through customs, but the game is in the building. We will start shipping it to stores and distributors on Monday (Thanksgiving stopping UPS shipments tomorrow and Friday).

It should be on US store shelves on Monday, December 4th."

WOO HOO!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I already passed on that news here this morning, but I'm glad to see someone else sharing my joy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Rogers
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just read that also on the FFG forums and would like to add my personal joy to the general consensus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Forsythe
United States
Strafford
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Now that it's here, I went and read the rules to get ready. Looks very interesting. Hard to get a good feel just from reading the rules since all the cards will add a lot of the character to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
forsytjr wrote:
Now that it's here, I went and read the rules to get ready. Looks very interesting. Hard to get a good feel just from reading the rules since all the cards will add a lot of the character to the game.

I think I have the rules down pat already, but there are strategy issues I can't work out without having the cards in hand. One more week...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot wait. I've had mine pre-ordered since January!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.