GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,031 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Riichi Mahjong» Forums » General

Subject: Post your Yakumans here! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dr. Urza, PhD of Dungeon Crawl
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my first ever Yakuman on Tenhou:

Fully concealed pure flush, with some doras and other patterns for 14 han. As East, so it's 16,000 from each opponent. The opponent opposite me had 1000 left, and busted on the very next hand.

I came close to Thirteen Orphans a few days ago, I was up to I think 11 plus a pair with half the tiles to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Urza47 wrote:
...I came close to Thirteen Orphans a few days ago, I was up to I think 11 plus a pair with half the tiles to go.

Keep trying for 13 Orphans! That is by far the easiest listed limit hand (as opposed to counted limit like you just got).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bernazzani
United States
Plainville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I wish to provide legendary service to the RPG community to help grow our hobby and enrich the lives of gamers everywhere.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! I'm still looking for my first
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
34 hours of yakuman ds, and I've only gotten 1 yakuman, 13 orphans. They really do require a great deal of luck to get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Silverman
United States
Waltham
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my first a few days ago!

Little four winds. Started with two each of east, west, south and one north, two 9 circles. A north got discarded, I was disappointed. But then I drew a second one, and almost within two rounds people discarded east, west, 9 pin, and then I went out with someone discarding the south I needed.

3 south, 3 east, 3 west, 3 9 circle, 2 north, for a yakuman!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun Cooley
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotten a 13 orphans, an all honors, and a counted yakuman on the mahjong and friends app for android. The ai is pretty dumb on there, so they discard what you need a little too often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.