Goshen
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bohnanza
Elise versus Jeremy

Having played a horrible game of Settlers, and 3 horrible games of Star Wars: Epic Duels, Elise decided she needed to retreat to a game that she has traditionally done extremely well at, 2 Player Bohnanza.

Well, it appears that Elise greatly angered the Bohnanza God(s), and all of her speculative attempts were met with failure (whereas mine yielded good dividends). Where she was frequently having to painfully decide which field to plow under, my choices were simple and painless. Fortunately, the game went at a very fast pace, and equally fortunate for Elise it was over in 20 minutes.

The final score was 16 to 22 + 3 for the 3rd bean field. This was the most skewed game of 2 player Bohnanza that I had ever seen. It was a poor night's outing for Elise. She even threatened to stop playing games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.