Subject: Shuffler for all size cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: cards [+] Card-Shufflers [+] [View All]
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
Please recommend a card shuffler that can handle cards from as small as Ticket to Ride and Pick Picknic up to at least a normal deck of cards. Can the one available at Walgreens do the job (it doesn't say so explicitly)? Thanks.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100829&navA...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United States
30° 12′ 38″ N, 95° 45′ 2″ W
flag msg tools
badge
You can't rob Peter, Paul and Mary to pay yourself.
mbmbmbmbmb
No recommendations? soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked about shufflers a little while ago. What I actually came clear on is:

- Shufflers will usually work with normal-sized cards, and probably smaller; not a chance for larger.

- Nobody really likes using an automatic shuffler; apparently it increases wear and tear by a lot. But there ar manual shufflers (Thoughthammer sells one, I think); pretty much everyone seemed cool with that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Chavez
Mexico
Monterrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, yeah, the thread is here: http://boardgamegeek.com/article/1165093#1165093

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
d10-1 A butler, fully equiped with white gloves, to shuffle (and deal) the cards for you. His name being Jeeves is optional, but in some gaming cirlces this is considered preferable.
d10-2 The device that I am going to invent any day now that not only can shuffle decks of cards of different sizes [current specs are from Ticket to Ride classic edition to Lost Cities] and can cater for numbers of cards outside the 52-55 range. But wait, there is more - this device when turned over doubles as the long-awaited ninety minute or less Civ-lite game. Keep your eyes out for it in stores any century now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.