GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,638 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Ca$h 'n Guns (Second Edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Player elimination and loot rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rick t
msg tools
mbmb
Hey guys,

What happens to a person's loot that they've accumulated when they are eliminated? Some people in my play group think that the person who dealt the final blow should get all of their loot. Others think that the loot should be added to the current loot to be divided up. thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lunatik4444 wrote:
Hey guys,

What happens to a person's loot that they've accumulated when they are eliminated? Some people in my play group think that the person who dealt the final blow should get all of their loot. Others think that the loot should be added to the current loot to be divided up. thoughts?

We discussed this too in our last game.
However, since there is nothing in the rules, my interpretation is that the loot just stays with the eliminated player. It's simply out of the game. Giving the loot to other players would make elimination way too swingy. It's bad in its own right anyways. Why let it have even more impact on the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
msg tools
I agree that it kinda can turn the tide of the game if you divide up the loot to those who remain alive in that round. What about this, if there is loot equal to the amount of players, they all blind draw one loot, the rest is discarded? Just tossing around some ideas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to rules, the loot is out of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
msg tools
I think both of us missed it, what page again? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Repos Production
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After verification in the rulebook, this is stated nowhere.
I can however confirm that the loot is lost.
The only way to receive some loot from an eliminated player is to have the Vulture power.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.