Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone explain what the extra tacks at the supermarket location signify? I've read the rules several times, and either I'm missing it or it got lost in the translation...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Frank
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

acording to my french copy there can be 6 (player) pieces at the supermarket but the zombies will attack there if there are 4 (or more) zombies - no matter how many player pieces are trying to hide in the supermarket.

Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Newell
Canada
Regina
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmb
There are six tacks, four dark blue, two light blue. The six tacks represent the fact that up to six characters can be in the supermarket at one time. The four dark blue tacks represent the fact that it only takes four zombies outside the supermarket to get in and attack, even if there are five or six characters inside the supermarket.

Thematically, there are too many entrances to the supermarket to keep the zombies at bay. This is also why the "hardware" card cannot be played in the Supermarket.

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Also discussed here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/99711

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh Durham
United States
Vancouver
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks folks,

Just finished our first game and it was a raging success.

Nothing screams "Thanksgiving" like zombies devouring mallrats.zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.