GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,267 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

The Battle of Five Armies» Forums » General

Subject: Micro badges? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw two micro badges tagged 'Battle of the Five Armies' but it looks like both refer to an old version of the game. Are there any micro badges in the works for this particular iteration?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
"All history is made up. Good history is made up by good historians; bad history is made up by the others." -David Macaulay
badge
When I retired, I decided to explore the Seven Deadly Sins. Perhaps I shouldn't have started with Sloth. It's been four years and that's as far as I've gotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they both belong to this game, judging by the dates they were published.

The one with a "B" is from April 2014. That may be based on pre-published art, since the game hadn't been released yet. But it had been announced, and the older GW game is from 2005, I think.

The other one is clearly the back of a Fate Marker, though why it has a transparent background, I have no idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.