GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,607 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Jason W
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say I am the only player with a sword symbol in the Bosses' dungeons, and all of the fighters in town get sent to my dungeon during the Bait Phase. What if, during the Adventure Phase, the only room in my dungeon with a sword symbol gets destroyed (either by room ability, spell, etc.) before all of the fighters enter my dungeon? Since there is no bait for the remaining fighters, do they go back into the town?

If my sword count went from two to zero during the Adventure Phase, would the remaining fighters waiting outside of my dungeon go to another dungeon if it had one sword?

I know the Bait Phase is over, but it doesn't make sense to me that the heroes would still risk entering my dungeon for gain! Also, it seems like a fun move to sacrifice your own room to send a hero to an unsuspecting, and vulnerable, boss during the Adventure Phase. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan C
United Kingdom
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing will change.

Once the bait phase is over any changes to your rooms will not send heroes back to town, they will still enter your dungeon regardless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Wood
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it never stops the heroes diving into the dungeon, knowing the treasure is not there. Or maybe the source of the information is too suspect.

Sign Outside Dungeon wrote:
The Princess is in another castle!

Really!!

Signed - Bowser

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Smith
msg tools
jdw734 wrote:
Say I am the only player with a sword symbol in the Bosses' dungeons, and all of the fighters in town get sent to my dungeon during the Bait Phase. What if, during the Adventure Phase, the only room in my dungeon with a sword symbol gets destroyed (either by room ability, spell, etc.) before all of the fighters enter my dungeon? Since there is no bait for the remaining fighters, do they go back into the town?

If my sword count went from two to zero during the Adventure Phase, would the remaining fighters waiting outside of my dungeon go to another dungeon if it had one sword?

I know the Bait Phase is over, but it doesn't make sense to me that the heroes would still risk entering my dungeon for gain! Also, it seems like a fun move to sacrifice your own room to send a hero to an unsuspecting, and vulnerable, boss during the Adventure Phase. Thanks!

Nah, they still go to your into your Dungeoo, and it makes sense, the treasure may be gone, but do you think real heroes would give up the glory of slaughtering a boss of a Dungeon, so in a way, it makes perfect sense to keep going to try and beat the Dungeon boss, so destroying the room wouldn't be in your best interest, cause they still go in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.