GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,522 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Campaign Commander Volume III: Punic Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving to siege and breaking it rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Poland
Poznan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What are my options when enemy stack moves to region with my fortress and I have more than 4 units. Can I leave 1 outside to fight a battle and go behind the walls with other 4?

Can you attack besieging force from inside the fortress? If you can what happened if you have to retreat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tuco Beneditto
msg tools
mbmbmb
Your first question;
You must leave at least one unit outside, because the fortress cannot take in more than 4 ground units.
The battle cannot be avoided, you can participate with 1 to 5 units.

During this battle, your retrating units have the choice to retreat inside the fortress (maximum 4 units), or to another land area.

Second question;
To attack from inside the fortress, you spend a Resource Point (which must be inside the Fortress) and you activate a ground stack to Move (3SPs), which initiates a land battle with the besieging units (SR 11.3.5.a).

During the battle, if your units have to retreat, they must retreat back "inside" the fortress (SR 11.3.5.b).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francisco Ronco Poce
Spain
Sevilla
Sevilla
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oldone wrote:
Your first question;
You must leave at least one unit outside, because the fortress cannot take in more than 4 ground units.
The battle cannot be avoided, you can participate with 1 to 5 units.

During this battle, your retrating units have the choice to retreat inside the fortress (maximum 4 units), or to another land area.

Second question;
To attack from inside the fortress, you spend a Resource Point (which must be inside the Fortress) and you activate a ground stack to Move (3SPs), which initiates a land battle with the besieging units (SR 11.3.5.a).

During the battle, if your units have to retreat, they must retreat back "inside" the fortress (SR 11.3.5.b).

Totally right. Many thank for your response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.