Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Whitfield
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible for more than one crime to be in one area at the same time? I can't find this in the rules. I don't see how there can be two crimes in one area so we have played that this isn't allowed and we reroll the crime die when needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have two crimes in the same area, but you just treat it like one crime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Forhan
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Michael is correct, and BTW this is addressed in the online FAQ found at http://questmachine.com . It doesn't matter if two or more crimes are together on a city block; the block is simply considered "activated" for this round and the hero with the highest winning Fight Crime roll will win the block. The additional crime markers are "wasted" during this round.

It's worth mentioning that a Gadget in the SUPER expansion does allow a player to "single out" a second crime marker, allowing two heroes to have separate Fight Crime rolls on the same block. Also, Dr. Illusion can use his power to push/pull a single crime marker to an adjacent block.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.