Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias DeSoto
United States
Daytona Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased this game for me and my son and it has given us a few good games and we do enjoy it... a little different from how we are used to playing games, but not in a bad way. He is 12 years old and it is nice that he can handle games like this.

There was however a problem. Several minis were missing when we did out first setup (not a lot, maybe 4 or 5), not a big deal and we were able to play without a problem, but then the second time we setup and reconfirmed the missing pieces I made a list of what was missing.

I talked to another friend of mine from my gaming group, who also owns this game, and he too said some pieces were missing... Is this a common thing? It really bugs me the amount of money I spent and that it wasn't complete. It was new, not used.

Has anyone here had any luck calling or emailing and getting some parts resent out to them? If so, where did you call? One time I was missing the sheet of cardboard punchouts from an Axis and Allies game, and getting them to send me one was such a headache, it almost didnt seem worth it!

Thanks,
Derek...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Ellis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
FFG was very responsive with my missing of two pieces from the original purchase of WOTR. Considering the number of plastic components that come in these games, and the fact that they are regularly packaged by machines, it's understandable to get a short shipment. FFG's quick reply and replacement of the pieces more than made up for the situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sherwood
United States
Arundel
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I concur. I was missing a couple minis from WotR as well, and Fantasy Flight replaced them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias DeSoto
United States
Daytona Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for your replies! I will go ahead and email Fantasy Flight and see if they will send me minis for the ones that were missing.

Derek...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Boersma
Australia
Clyde North
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with the others, contact FF, they will promptly send them over. I have bought two sets (One set I turned into a miniatures game ala warmaster) the first set I had two Gimlis and no Merrys, they fixed it within the week. My second set I was missing some rohan warriors and gondor warriors also fixed within the week. And I'm in Australia. Very impressed with the after sales service. You won't have a problem.

Ben.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.