GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
9,487 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
18 Posts

Pirates of the Spanish Main» Forums » General

Subject: Selling ships rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have LOTS of ships for this game, and I'm selling them all. I'm working on building a list right now, but I'm wondering how much interest there would be in purchasing ships. Most are punched and any of the cards that were larger than normal were cut so they would fit into card sleeve sheets.

Willing to sell piecemeal, since I have a lot of duplicates, most of which are unpunched, but if anyone ends up wanting a large portion of it, I'll cut them a discount.

I know it is hard for anyone to say for certain they are interested in purchasing anything without a list to see, but mainly looking to see if there is interest in even seeing a list or purchasing ships in general, or if I should just toss them in the garbage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had the chance to purchase boosters for less than 50 Cent, back when they stopped producing the game. I don't think I am going to spend much money on more of it, but I would be interested in purchasing a package for cheap, before you'll toss them in the garbage. Paying flea marked price. The problem is, that shipping costs will eventually be too expensive from the US to Germany.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
10 mast ships and LE's are still worth a fair bit of money. Not so sure about others. Good luck! I'll check out your list once it's ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danni Durante
Canada
Etobicoke
ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could be interested too... Would check out your list. Not looking to spend big $$. Just looking for variety and not really into rarity or value as such...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have a number of unpunched rares and super rares. I know those ships would be the only ones worth anything, but most of them I would be willing to sell for a good price. Especially in bulk. If you don't mind that the ships have been punched and lightly played with, even cheaper for you. Give me a week or so and I should have the list of ships and crew complete. If I can work fast, maybe by Saturday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a very large want list of ships. I can send it to you and you tell me what you have or vice-a-versa. Of course ultimately I am interested in just about any rares, most uncommons and even commons depending on the sets for trading purposes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a7xfanben
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
Find me on the Pirates CSG VASSAL module
badge
It's a Pirates' Life for me!
mbmbmbmbmb
tikitack wrote:
I could be interested too... Would check out your list. Not looking to spend big $$. Just looking for variety and not really into rarity or value as such...

I would say the same.

Whatever you do, don't throw them out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
a7xfanben wrote:
tikitack wrote:

I would say the same.

Whatever you do, don't throw them out!

Just like I said. If shipping won't kill it, I might purchase some, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stuart Holttum
United Kingdom
Southend on Sea
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to seeing that list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's taking me a bit longer than I thought. My work week starts tomorrow (10 hour days) so I don't know how much I'll get done during that time, but I should have the ships done by next Friday. don't know how much longer crews and such will take me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry guys, still working on the list. Ended up sick and I've had to focus more on my job training than I thought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
a7xfanben
United States
Syracuse
New York
flag msg tools
Find me on the Pirates CSG VASSAL module
badge
It's a Pirates' Life for me!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not buying right now, but for those people who are interested: are you still selling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had some other priorities, but yeah, I'm still selling. I just haven't been able to finalize my list and I'm thinking about just selling the ships as one lot. I know that would limit potential buyers though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe just separate by faction/set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you put up a picture of the lot and how much you would be willing to sell it for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
marhawkman wrote:
Maybe just separate by faction/set?

Probably by Faction. I have quite a bit, and I'd need a number of photographs per faction just to get ships so people could tell what they were, let along crew.

corkysru wrote:
Can you put up a picture of the lot and how much you would be willing to sell it for?

I'll see what I can do in the next couple days. Ships are in about 8 shoe box sized totes (Built). The first card of each ship and crews and such are in a number of boxes. It'd be near impossible to lay them all out and show what I have.

I have hundreds of ships, lightly used. I still have to log the Mercenaries, Pirates, Spanish..

Commons don't really matter to anyone, so anyone object to my just taking pictures of Rares and above? If there are any commons/uncommons/other that you want, I can check for those as individual requests.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
got a Jolly Mon? (it's a pirate ship from the Disney set. It's notable for it's super low build cost)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogue Knight
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I may have one buried in a box somewhere. I'll check when I get some free time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.