GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
7,855 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Twin Peaks» Forums » General

Subject: So... what's next for GBACW? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew N
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got Twin Peaks, and I haven't gotten to play it yet. It looks great, I like the size of the battles covered, and I like the new skirmisher and large regiment rules. That said, has anyone heard anything about what's planned for the next GBACW game? I think another pair of small battles would be great! You could do new versions of Wilson's Creek and Pea Ridge, or new versions of Baton Rouge and Pleasant Hill, or new versions of Kernstown and Cross Keys/Port Republic. There's tons of other small battles that haven't been previously done in GBACW that would be great, too! Mill Springs, Perryville, Prairie Grove, Honey Springs, Franklin, Spring Hill, Belmont...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Laubach
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Twin Peaks was published last October, Richard has written about doing Wilderness or an upgrade for Shiloh.

I have the Orders of Battle done for eight of the Shenandoah battles. 1st Kernstown has been through initial play testing, 1st Winchester is ready to test, and the maps for 3rd Winchester are in progress. Of course, what is next is ultimately up to GMT.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg S
United States
Pipersville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My personal preference would be another game similar to Twin Peaks, in that is contains more than one one-map battle.

I'd love to see Pea Ridge and some of the other older SPI GBACW titles upgraded and modernized.

Just my 2 cents.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Laubach
United States
Rockport
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard is thinking about upgrades to Bloody April and Gleam of Bayonets.

http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX/?14@@.1dd12acb/94102

He has asked for comments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.