GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
10,364 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
14 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Xenon Profiteer» Forums » General

Subject: Anyone interested in a Group buy for Columbus, OH? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
The subject says it all. I live in Columbus OH and I am looking for 3 others to hop in on the $80 level and get free shipping.

I'd be willing to run point on this if everyone was willing to meet at one location for distribution or pick their copy up from my house (west side).

I'd just ask that you paypal me your $20 ASAP so that I am not out the $60 until delivery.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this game, so that's two of us….
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, Brandon, I've got one more interested party I'll represent. Now we just need one more! …or if you want one of the numerous other games they're offering, that would cut it, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great!

Unfortunately, I already have everything I want out of the add-on section.

I'll check and see if anyone I know wants one though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, Brandon, I'm getting nervous as the clock keeps ticking. How about I take point, since I already have one person paying me anyway, and then I can assume the risk of game #4.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be fine with me. I'm still waiting to hear from some, but no bites so far.

Let me know in a geekmail what you want me to do payment wise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Done (and pledged). Thanks for putting the feeler out when I was too lazy to do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Vandenberg
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:
OK, Brandon, I'm getting nervous as the clock keeps ticking. How about I take point, since I already have one person paying me anyway, and then I can assume the risk of game #4.

Nathan, did you find a taker for the 4th copy? I'd be happy to grab it and give you the money at CABS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, sorry, Alex, but if any of them change their mind….

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.