Thumb up
1 Posts

Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus» Forums » General

Subject: Good as a 2 player date game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lili Private
msg tools
Everyone has differing personalities but I would never play this game in couples as the rules are written. There are too many personal questions and questions that could create uncomfortable conversations. However I love this game as a 2 player "date night game" my husband and I have had some really great conversations and lots of laughs playing this game. They should really rewrite the rules to have an official 2 player variant.

Also as a side note -- no idea why this is so but a significant number of the comments under this game from other individuals are actually discussing the 'Battle of the sexes" game I believe ( we own that as well and that one is a way better party game) -- with this "Men are from Mars ... " game you answer all questions with voting A,B,C based on what your feel your partner would say about a topic.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.