GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,483 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Tuscany: Expand the World of Viticulture» Forums » Rules

Subject: Grande Worker and Extended Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wondered if the Grande worker is placed on an action spot or just on the action in general if all spots are already taken. If the first, does it block the spot after the worker standing there is removed in winter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Schexnayder
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
The answer to the first is just on the action, not on a specific "space". The Grande Worker cannot be blocked from taking an action, they just dont get a bonus if they aren't being placed like a regular worker

If they are placed as a normal worker (if all the spots aren't taken), then they will block that spots. However, if their player passes out of winter then that spot will open up again as is the case with normal workers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, but that's not really answering my question. Probably it's badly phrased, I try again:

I know that the Grande Worker can't be blocked, but the question is, is he still placed on a "blocked" space and thus blocking if the other worker is removed or does a Grande Worker that wasn't placed on an empty space never blocking an action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Schexnayder
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
I think I understand, I am 99% sure that a Grande Worker placed that way is not blocking the action if the previous workers are removed but I would imagine Jamey will be along at some to give the definitive answer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Charles is correct. A grande placed that way is not blocking the action if 1 or more of the workers on the action spaces are removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Silvi
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I'm a bit confused about the normal placement of a Grande. Does he get the eventual bonus present or doesn't he get any bonus in all cases? In other words: does he work like a normal worker if placed in a regular space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Daniele: Yes, the grande worker is a regular worker in all situations except when an action is full, in which case you can place him on the art near the action to take the action (not the bonus).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniele Silvi
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
Thanks. Great game! I play it once or twice a week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.