Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been trying to upload a couple of images for a game I've just added to the database and am having major problems and wonder if anyone can help (or explain, at least).

Basically the image seems to get about 3/4 of the way through and then the connection with BGG is lost and as a result the image is declined for being corrupt/incomplete (which is quite right). However, I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong, or what the problem is, as I've uploaded images in the past without a problem. I've tried with two different computers, however these were both through the same broadband router, and I'm wondering if there is a setting on this that I need to tweak - it's relatively new and I probably haven't uploaded an image since getting it.

If it makes any difference I'm using Windows XP and Firefox.

Any help appreciated!

Edit: the files aren't huge (about 200k) so I assume that's not the problem.

Eddy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gwen
Belgium
oost-vlaanderen
flag msg tools
badge
mb
I keep losing connection to BGG too today. Seems to be a problem that is unrelated to the uploading of images.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In general (today and other days) my connection to BGG is fine - but I've had problems trying to upload images for several days. So I assumed that the problem was solely to do with images. However, if the connection is generally a bit slow I guess the upload could keep timing out or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.