Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Game Cards (Privilege, Message, Large and Small Order) in Traders of Genoa are drawn from a face down pile.

Are these cards supposed to remain secret after they have been drawn or is it the player's choice to keep them secret? For example: can I show a Privilege card to another player if I think it will make the card more desirable to them.

I see nothing in the rules to forbid showing your cards. I was wondering if I had missed anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Childish Trickster
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Down along the creek, I remember something
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes - we play this game wide open, no-holds-barred. Controls don't seem to work anyway; this game is unbridled capitalism.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I see nothing wrong with revealing cards, and if Privileges are part of the deal I usually demand to know what they are. However, some of my fellow players think it's inappropriate because the cards are face down (secret) when you draw them. And I was wondering how others play it.

Thanks for the response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.