Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb

I cannot spot what the Lord of the City piece is for (i.e. The Stadtherr).
Can anyone help me out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
He's basically useless.

I think you'd place him as you count up each area to keep track of where you are. I think most players would find it rather unnecessary though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Adams
Australia
Oakleigh
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
A fan of new Knizia games
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Ryan, I couldn't see him referred to at all. I could only guess you use him to track the city resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cannon
England
Burgess Hill
West Sussex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct Doug - the FAQ covers it as it was missed off the English rules. Not exactly the most inventive use for a game piece - they would have been better printing 4 player aid cards rather than 2 double-sided! Excellent game though - top notch imo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Iennaco
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/123142

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Meier
United States
Kennewick
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh thank you!!! Everytime I pull this out I have the urge to just put it back in because I hate having extra pieces without knowing their purpose.. I always figured it to be much more important... but I could never find it in the rule book.

Well at least I can break it out without looking at this stupid piece and then going back into the abyss of the rule book finding the one sentence I must have missed... AAARRGGH.. ok.. i am calm now.. but boy did this bug me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.