Popular Tags: [View All]
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is almost the end of November and i am still waiting for my copy to arrive. Anyone received their preordered copy by post?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a copy on Thursday night, I assume it was one that air-freighted as opposed to sea-freight like mine (which I am expecting sometime around Christmas).

I know Gordon said he had started posting them a week or more ago, but it would take a while to pack and post up to a thousand games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilder
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon if there's a problem... They got shorted by their manufacturer by 60-some games, so they are scrambling to get those games made up. They've even bought back some of their copies that they sold to Games Surplus to make up the shortcoming...

They had mine shipped straight from Games Surplus and even credited me for the difference in shipping cost. I couldn't be happier with the way they treated me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JoeyHemlock wrote:
I'm sure you'll be hearing from them soon if there's a problem... They got shorted by their manufacturer by 60-some games, so they are scrambling to get those games made up. They've even bought back some of their copies that they sold to Games Surplus to make up the shortcoming...

They had mine shipped straight from Games Surplus and even credited me for the difference in shipping cost. I couldn't be happier with the way they treated me.

All i know from Gordon is that my game was packed and ready to ship more than 10 days ago... He didn't mention any delays because of production problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, my pre-ordered copy arrived here two weeks ago

Maybe it`s just because of the postal services in different countries, that the time from shipping to arrival differs ...

Daniel

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Lamont
Scotland
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Hi,

I sent Geoman a private post just to explain what happened.

In essence, it is my fault in being slow at finding out how much registered post is and getting back to him. This is different to how we have sent out the other orders and so moved out of our "production line". Also, the delay was partly caused by the time taken up with dealing with the shortfall (as mentioned above). I have apologised to him for the longer than usual send out and assured him it will go on Monday.

We get there...

Cheers,

Gordon

Gordon Lamont
Fragor Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't recieved mine but I'm not too worried.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wilder
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine today! Beautiful pieces!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Low
Australia
Footscray
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got my copies today. It was shipped airmail at a fairly substantial cost. ouch. All good!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.