Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karington Hess
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So has anyone in europe recieved their Earth Elementalsrobot? If so what can they do? (I did do some digging and couldn't find anything)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david funch
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Let's just make stuff up till we find out for real.

They can't move, have a devastating ranged attack (throwing bolders very far) and are immune to standard ranged attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Circle of Summoning Hex:
* Does not block line of site
* No movement or combat restrictions

Summon Elemental: Ordered Troops in circle may roll its Melee dice to attempt a summoning. If Lore is rolled, an Earth Elemental is summoned onto adjacent hex; Circle of Summoning then disappears.

Earth Elemental ---------------------------------
Movement: Special
pay 1 Lore to move 1 hex.
There is no limit to this move, and it is not subject to normal terrain movement and combat restrictions.

Retreat: None
All flags must be ignored

Weapon: Earth shakes - Melee only

Damage: 3d

Bonus Strike: Yes

1 Lore: TREMOR
All surrounding units, friend or foe, MUST retreat 1 hex for each Lore rolled. Defender's units retreat first, then Creature side. The order in which units retreat is determined by their controlling player

2 Lore: EARTHQUAKE
All surrounding units, friend or foe, must lose 1 figure and retreat as if in a Tremor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karington Hess
United States
Quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks... I think the EE is really cool! Dont you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Mattelaer
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sbabcock wrote:
Earth Elemental ---------------------------------
Movement: Special
pay 1 Lore to move 1 hex.
There is no limit to this move, and it is not subject to normal terrain movement and combat restrictions.

I think that he's rather expensive. You have to pay if you want to let him move. So it will cost much Lore points to move him to the enemy. And when you're near the enemy, he can move his unit a hex or two back. But his special attacks are very cool, don't forget to watch out for your own units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.