Popular Tags: [View All]
Dean Hill
United States
Warrensburg
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would just like to say that the Customer service for this company is fantastic. I bought this game and found that it was missing a few piece and wrote the company on this problem. Instead of them sending me the pieces missing they sent me a whole copy of the game. Fantastic, I don't know what to say. I wish more companies took care of their people like this.

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need to echo here on the quality of Worthington Games' customer service, and, more importantly, the quality of their games.

This is a company that deserves some real attention, as they've got some good stuff. Like the poster above, I had a small problem with my copy of the game, "Clash For A Continent", the sister game to "For Honor And Glory", and the company sent me a whole new copy.

I've had dealings with lots of game companies, usually good, sometimes bad, but Worthington was definitely above-and-beyond-the-call-of-duty.

I own 3 of their games - the two mentioned above as well as "Victoria Cross," and I highly recommend their products. In fact, I've preordered their game "Cowboys: Way Of The Gun," as "Gunslingers" is long out-of-print, and I have no doubt Worthington games will handle the theme with an outstanding game.

BGGers really need to keep an eye out on the stuff Worthington Games is producing. They've got a good aesthetic, good themes, solid games, great customer support.

And no, I'm not a shill. Just think this company deserves a closer look and a pat on the back.

-TF

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.