Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I just not seeing it, or is there no way to reorder the items in the "Personal Top 10" and "Hot 10" other than tediously copying and pasting game id numbers one at a time?

E.g. if I want to insert some new hot game at the top of the "Hot 10" list, do I really have to individually copy and paste all the other games down one space?

It would seem much more convenient to have "insert", "delete", "move up", "move down" buttons next to each of the 10 slots, but I don't see any feature like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J C Lawrence
United States
Campbell
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
russ wrote:
Am I just not seeing it, or is there no way to reorder the items in the "Personal Top 10" and "Hot 10" other than tediously copying and pasting game id numbers one at a time?

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:

E.g. if I want to insert some new hot game at the top of the "Hot 10" list, do I really have to individually copy and paste all the other games down one space?

It would seem much more convenient to have "insert", "delete", "move up", "move down" buttons next to each of the 10 slots, but I don't see any feature like that.

The move up/down buttons have been suggested before but I'm sure it's low on the list of enhancements. Give it time, they'll be there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.