United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we talking late Jan? March?

-Eager Doug

In my opinion, this would pretty much complete the set with only scenarios for some other ancient battles being published. I look forward to ones like Kadesh between Egypt and the Hittites and other pre-Greek battles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess, seriously: Mid-September of 2007. Just a hunch. I would like to be pleasantly surprised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Takacs
Italy
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought they would try for a summer release. I hope it is released before September.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Read the rulebook, plan for all contingencies, and…read the rulebook again.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no idea, really. But it's like when I was a kid, a friend would tell me, "Yah, The Blingles said they just finished work on their new Gimme Money album. Dude, we'll have it in a month!" Of course, it'd be more like six months, at least, before anyone could get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If this were a wager, I wouldn't bet against you, Brady. I'd like to be surprised too, but I suspect we'll won't be stickering before the leaves fall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.