Subject: Game Images rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: photos [+] [View All]
Buceph Haelez
Ireland
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm part of a gaming club and I'm having real difficulty finding suitable images for posters. High-res, and free to use are necessities. Of course I could just type up the name of the game in Word Art but that will look no where near as good as a high-res image of the game name or any related high-res image.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could look? I know DVD companies don't like publishing these type of images but the chances of piracy when it comes to games must be low.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Rosen
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want nice, clean shots of box covers and don't mind the watermark in the bottom corner, then Funagain may be the best place to get images for your club's posters (http://www.funagain.com/). If you want to be 100% sure then you could e-mail them to get permission, but without consent, it would probably still be a fair use (assuming you're not making money off this gaming club of yours).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.