Mike Aust
United States
flag msg tools

Only one day left!

I need to clear some space on the shelves! Please GM me if you have any questions.

The details:

1. The auction will end 8pm CDT on Wednesday, May 13. Any item receiving a bid in the last 30 minutes will extend another 30 minutes. This will continue until there are no bids in the last 30 minutes.

2. All bids must be in whole dollars. Transactions will be done via Paypal. All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace.

3. Shipping will be paid by the winner and will be through the USPS (from 55420). I use USPS online rates, including priority, regional rate, and flat rate. Local pickup is available for the Twin Cities area. If there is a different method of shipping you prefer please let me know.

4. Items will have a soft reserve (SR) and most will have a Buy It Now (BIN). I reserve the right to reject any final bids below the SR.

5. Once payment is made I'll try to get games shipped out as soon as I can.

6. Auction is for US/Canada only.

Thanks for looking!

Auction includes the following:
Carcassonne: The Windrose promo
Fields of Arle
Finca with expansion

Keyflower with both expansions

Keyflower: Emporium and Monument
Ladies of Troyes (German)
Nations: Kremlin Promo
Nations: Mechanical Turk Promo
The Pillars of the Earth
Robinson Crusoe with lots of promos

Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Terror in Meeple City (Rampage) with promos

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.