Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By popular request (well, one request ), I've uploaded the newest versions of the Blue Moon Deckbuilding Info and Deck Analyzer spreadsheets. The major change was, of course, the addition of the cards from the Buka Invasion. However, I've prettied up the formatting a bit as well.

Features include:

Deckbuilding Info
All cards are broken down by their major use or uses in the game. For example, all characters with a Fire value of 5+ are group, all cards that discard your opponent's cards are grouped, cards that let you cycle your hand are grouped, cards that attract dragons are grouped, etc. etc. Of course, the more basic groupings are there as well (all characters, all supports, etc. etc.)

Deck Analyzer
Pasting individual card entries from the Deckbuilding Info spreadsheet into the Deck Analyzer lets you create custom decks with very little effort. The analysis page will give a fair amount of info on the deck, including, but not limited to:
-Ensuring the moon and card counts are legal
-The number and percentage of each card type (character, leadership, etc.)
-The number of icons in the deck, and the number of each TYPE of icon (now supporting the three new BLUFF icons)
-Total and avg. Fire/Earth values
-How many cards, and how many cards of each type, have special power text

The Deck Analyzer supports both Inquisitor and non-Inquisitor deckbuilding formats.

Many thanks to Skink, who gave me permission to use his spreadsheet as the springboard for this project. Thanks also to JowJow, whose addition of the Buka cards to that spreadsheet made MY job of completing this update a lot easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! I forgot this was even up there. I'll check it out once it's approved. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's a sample screenshot of the analyzer output, for those who haven't seen it:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.