Jayson Myers
United States
flag msg tools
Please check out my other reviews at:

This is just a set of 5 promo cards. Originally, this was a bonus if you pre-ordered the game and they were later released in another expansion with 2 additional promo cards. They can be added into the game with every game. They are not going to change the game. It is nice to have the main characters in the game, although they all act the same with a couple of minor changes. They will feel a little different though.

This is going to come down to the price of the cards. If the price is good, you will likely pick it up. Also, this is for fans of the base game and the TV show.

The 5 cards mix in exactly with the orignal cards. They are nice quality with pictures from the TV show. I'm happy with the quality.

Rule Book:

No rules included. These are just cards with everything printed on each card.

Flow of the Game:

This isn't going to change the game. Instead we get 5 cards:

1. Jayne - He is a Merc. Proceed while Misbehaving - get $100 - may carry 3 gear and counts as 2 guns

2. Wash - moral/pilot - when proceed while misbehaving, take $100 - +1 to full burn

3. Zoe - moral/solider - when proceed while misbehaving, take $100 - may reroll a gun dice roll test

4. Kaylee - moral/mechanic - when proceed while misbehving take $100 - may reroll a mechanic test

5. Malcolm - moral/solider/pilot - when proceed while misbehaving take $100 - complete crime job get $500

Should I buy this game?:

This is a niche set of cards that only fans of the game will want. It is nice to see the big names from the show. Fans of the game/show will want this set. It will come down to price as it is only 5 cards and it is included in another expansion.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.