Florida
flag msg tools
On-Line Want List Generator - Hopefully Making Math Trades a Little Bit Easier
badge
Captain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain Archer
mbmbmbmbmb
www.tanga.com

BGG entry: Niagara

ps: I say "current" deal because Today (Sunday) and Monday it appears that everytime the current deal is sold out, they aren't waiting til 10pm ET (7pm PT) to put up the next deal. The 1st "deal" was "The New Apple iPod Shuffle" for $67.99 + shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tanga current deal is Niagra for $19.99 + $7 shipping
Thoughthammer lists the game for $32.95 so the deal is pretty good, just not "OMG, I can't believe it!" status...

Still... $27 for a decent game for a christmas present ain't half bad.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Tanga current deal is Niagra for $19.99 + $7 shipping
By the way, it's already down to "less than 10 left"... my guess is the reason for successive "deals" for this Cyber Monday is because they have much fewer of each item than there regular nightly deals.

Edit: make that sold out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to remember, of all the other board games prior to this one, have any others been other than Uberplay and/or Queen? As this one was a Rio Grande Games (and not co-published with Queen)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JeffyJeff wrote:
I'm trying to remember, of all the other board games prior to this one, have any others been other than Uberplay and/or Queen? As this one was a Rio Grande Games (and not co-published with Queen)

Well, Nexus Ops and Vegas Showdown are AH/Hasbro, but I haven't seen any other games that aren't being closed-out by their publishers (I don't think Niagara is going out of print, right?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Michaud
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puckhead wrote:
Well, Nexus Ops and Vegas Showdown are AH/Hasbro, but I haven't seen any other games that aren't being closed-out by their publishers (I don't think Niagara is going out of print, right?)

I forgot about those two titles They also just had Magna Grecia (sold out in less than 4 minutes though), and before that 5th Avenue... so far 3 Rio Grande Games titles.

Maybe they are leftovers from National Games Week bundles?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I walked away from the computer and completely missed Magna Grecia. Three Rio Grande games. You might be right about the National Games Week bundles...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.