Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard D
Canada
Bonnyville
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this message in an other thread, but I thought I should give it its' space and increased visibility for those starved for ToI info.

The serious lack of info. on this game on the web is puzzling! However, if you download and listen to this mp3 interview, Christian Petersen does talk about it in quite a bit of detail.

The Dice Tower: Episode 69 - Interview with Christian Petersen

Page:
http://www.boardgamenews.com/index.php/boardgamenews/comment...

mp3 download link:
http://www.boardgamenewsfiles.com/thedicetower/TDT069-TheDic...

The interview with C.P. starts around the 22-23 minute mark of the program. At one point he mentions "Stalingrad" in the context of possible future expansions. Enjoy if you haven't already listened to this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blue Jackal
United States
Nowhere
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One of the more interesting tidbits:

"Command Decks": depending on the scenario, you might have one deck or another, one being "Artillery Deck Type I." etc. to represent off-map forces.

Also... you might have a squad base, and you plug in pieces to form a squad? I.e. the base has four holes, a bazooka team takes two holes, so would a heavy MG team. So you customize your squads individual make-up before the actual battle?! Sounds cool, hopefully the plastic won't break or be screwy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard D
Canada
Bonnyville
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BlueJackal wrote:
One of the more interesting tidbits:

"Command Decks": depending on the scenario, you might have one deck or another, one being "Artillery Deck Type I." etc. to represent off-map forces.

Also... you might have a squad base, and you plug in pieces to form a squad? I.e. the base has four holes, a bazooka team takes two holes, so would a heavy MG team. So you customize your squads individual make-up before the actual battle?! Sounds cool, hopefully the plastic won't break or be screwy.

It does sound cool! I would just love to see a few pictures of the actual miniatures that will come with the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.