Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I believe I have this right, but I'm not sure. The scenario - The Fellowship moves twice on the track, and there are 2 Sauron dice in the Hunt box.

I read it that after the first move I would roll 2 dice and score a successful hunt on a '6'. Then roll 2 dice again and score on a successful hunt on a '5' or '6' because of the additional Free Peoples die in the hunt box. Is this correct or do I just roll once looking for a 5 or 6?

Al

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Archibald Zimonyi
Sweden
Gothenburg
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
By your example I take it you mean that the fellowship moves twice as the result of using two action dice. Each action die must be resolved seperately (especially if the Shadow player has dice left of his own), so you are correct in your reading of the rules.

Archie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Free Peoples' (FP) action die is added to the Hunt Box after the move. On the first move, you would roll 2 dice and each 6 would be a success. Then add the FP die to the Hunt Box. On the second move (using another FP action die), you would roll 2 dice and each 5 or 6 would be a success. Then add the 2nd FP die to the Hunt Box.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Johnson
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies - I thought I had it right, but was not sure.

Al

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.