Subject: Heal/Medical Treatment rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dominick Glespen
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What's the difference between the Heal action in the Planning phase and the Medical Treatment in the Mission phase? Is it just a timing thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sascha Hoppe
Germany
Braunschweig / City of Lions
flag msg tools
mbmb
Yes, basically.

If you heal during the mission phase, you lose one action, but you can then use the hero in the next planning phase/gaming turn.

If you heal during the planning phase, the character is healed automatically, but you cannot use him during the following gaming turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Monsen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It also is the difference of one plot point

-Munch "and plot points are key" Wolf

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinny Tee
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I have a question related to this topic:

If a Mastermind suffers a KO, and still has KO points (life). Then wins the combat, does he automatically heal and the KO token is removed or does he require an action to heal or healing during the planning phase, effectively ensuring that he is unavailable the next round?

This is obviously not covered in the rules, or I just missed it, and that question came up in a game played today. We assumed the healing was automatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Masterminds heal instantly like the Lead Villains do. The Dark Side is an easier path...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vinny Tee
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Trump wrote:
Masterminds heal instantly like the Lead Villains do. The Dark Side is an easier path...

I figured as much. Except the Lead Villain card is discarded anyway, unless it's a Most Wanted Villain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.