Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Contact me to play a RPG forum game!!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is NOT a joke.

I am NOT asking for handouts.

I started my own business, was doing well, got betrayed, and ended up homeless (I sleep in my car in the parking lot of a 24 hour fitness, so I can work out and then shower and clean up, luckily my membership was paid for through 2008!), with all my stuff (well what I haven't given to goodwill) left in a shed). I haven't told many people because I already feel like a big enough failure...but things have gone a step further, sooooo....

Please look at my list of games, not just the ones for trade, and make me a cash offer. I would prefer people in the DFW area, since I don't have cash for shipping.

This is not a joke. I have the shed until Dec 11th. After that, I pretty much need to have only what I can keep in my car left.

My cell no longer works, so if you can leave a message at:
heinrichsteven@yahoo.com

I go to the library and check my emails on their computers.

Thank you.
Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Payne
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
Dir sir,
My partner owns a real estate company in downtown Dallas. He is preparing to go to a convention in new york in the near future. He is allways looking for hard working employees and/or partners. No experience needed. I will tell him I gave you his number, you guys should talk just in case you can help each other out.
his name is Chase, his number is 214-515-9685

good luck
Billy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Richbourg
United States
Arlington
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
This is Kyoshi, our adopted Shiba Inu.
mbmbmbmbmb
Steven,

Man, sorry to hear that! I sent you an email. Call me or email back.

Regards,

Alan Richbourg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael M.
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have a geekmail message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Spitzley
United States
Belleville
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I need help, homeless,make offer on my games...NOT a jok
Tisander wrote:
Dir sir,
My partner owns a real estate company in downtown Dallas. He is preparing to go to a convention in new york in the near future. He is allways looking for hard working employees and/or partners. No experience needed. I will tell him I gave you his number, you guys should talk just in case you can help each other out.
his name is Chase, his number is 214-515-9685

good luck
Billy

Damn, I love the web thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent Coppola
United States
Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Forgive me if I seem obtuse, but how does one view a list of your games?

By the way, because I regret the circumstances under which you are parting with your games, I would allow you to re-purchase any games I purchase from you at the same price I paid you for them.

Please reply to vcoppola@pribanic.com

Regards,

Vincent

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
space is the place
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GM sent.

Hope things get better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am unemployed, fired for the first time (the week of Thanksgiving) I understand a little sliver of what you are going through.

I don't have much to offer except my prayers. But I will be doing as much for you.

Don't be too proud to ask for help in other ways too. I am applying for food stamps, successfully got unemployment compensation, and applied for assistance with WI Dept. of Vocational Rehabilitation.

There are programs as such with different names in every state...

Peace,
Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Brent Ward
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Judy-the-Cat wrote:
Forgive me if I seem obtuse, but how does one view a list of your games?

on his profile... under the "owned" and "for trade" lists.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hang in there buddy. Things will turn around!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
space is the place
United States
Harlingen
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Bump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update:

Someone was nice enough to pay for my cell to keep it on and t-mobile wireless for my laptop so I can now go to any Starbucks or Kinkos and log on, which allows me to put the rest of my stuff up on Ebay and not depend on a library for internet access.

I got about 12 offers for games, several being awesome enough to offer me full price. Today I am doing the first deal, which will keep me from losing my shed tomorrow, and keep me with car insurance (when you live in your car, it is important!)

I still sleep in my car (which I really don't mind) and I am doing my artwork, painting masks, and trying to sell stuff at coventions and flea markets (a friend let me share his space this weekend, but with the weather and the low income area it was in...the dealers outnumbered the customers and no one made hardly anything...I made two dollars on little trinkets!)(One temp job, I got written a hot check and it blew up my account, it's still at about negative $113, so, now I'm leery about who I do temp work for)

One person has offered me a business investment loan. This blows me away and I really hope that it is legit and on the level. I'm not wanting to get my hopes up.

I am waiting to hear back if I can get housing assistance, and I may move to Austin if it comes through.

As bad as it sounds, people simply do not believe my circumstances. I'm a healthy, white male, who is in above average shape (heck, since my 24 hour fitness membership is good till 2008, I work out and shower and clean up everyday!).

Most of the lists I am on, I'm at the bottom of. And, no, I'm not allowed to give plasma...the stroke I had in 1999, from being given the wrong medication prevents that. Most people can't tell that I had a stoke, and since I turned down SSI and disability way back then (because I didn't want to end up like most stroke victims...a victim) I don't qualify for them now.

I figure I will eventually make it through all of this. If I could relearn how to walk and talk and meet doctors and have them not believe I had a stroke, then this current issue is just another character builder. (Tommy--above posting--and can verify, I don't look or act like a stroke victim)

Anyways,

Thank you to everyone you has given me positive support.

I appreciate knowing that people still do care.

Steven
469-774-3803 (yeah! still on!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for the update. I was hoping to hear some positive developments. (despite the temp incident)

You are doing heroic things, even if they are not visible to those around you.

I am visiting a homeless shelter meal program as a recipient for the first time this week (not totally for need) so that I am on the other side of the serving line.n It will be very significant to me to blend in with the masses there.

I have been there once as a volunteer.

But this time, it will be as a recipient. Sure, my situation will not be as grave as some. But there are hundreds of un or underemployed folks who come to that program.

If nothing else, the experience of unemployment is deadly to my pride. Not the self-esteem sort of pride... the pride of self-centered indulgence, the sort of me-first thinking which is a cancer of our society and which means that there is no difference between myself and my oppressors...

Anyway, I am still praying for you. You are a true hero, and will come out on the other side of this as a bigger success than ever before. Like you said, you've already learned to walk again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If Actions Speak Louder Than Words, Then Actions x2 Speak Louder Than Actions
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
One of the Original Twelve
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope this doesn't discourage others from buying your games, but I feel bad profitting from your misfortune.

Hang in there.

If you move to Austin, come game with us.

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Heinrich
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I need help, homeless,make offeron my games...NOT a jok
Don't feel bad buying my games.

Things happen for a reason, and I don't mind people getting a good deal, in fact, I wish more people were buying...there have only been a few that have actually carried through...it seems the War of the Rings was a big issue, and now that it is gone, several people have changed their minds.

There have been several people who donated directly to the paypal, which startled me...

Thank you just doesn't seem like enough anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bump

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.