Wesley Williams
United States
Capital Region
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello All!

A few months ago, I asked for help in locating a source for wooden discs for a game and from the suggestions found a wonderful source!

Having made the counters I needed from the discs (there are nearly 500), I am looking for some thing to store them in. The discs are 1.5" and 1/8" thick. Right now I have them in plastic Rubbermade totes about the size of a car battery, but since they are not separated they get all mixed up during transport.

I'm hoping that somebody makes a storage case for poker chips that more efficient than those caddies I see in the box stores. I figured if no one here had any ideas, the product doesn't exist.

Thanks in advance for all of your collective wisdom!

Wes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Golf tubes (as used in golf bags) might be a cheap alternative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Buy a fishing tackle container (found cheaply in the sporting goods department of most larger department stores).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phillip Heaton
United States
Springfield
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It might be easier to make them yourself from the correct sized PVC piping. I think that they make narrow wall ducting that small as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.