Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: tanga [+] [View All]
Mike Lin
United States
Mobile
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm just wondering why posting SOLD-OUTs from Tanga? If it's sold out, isn't there no point of telling people about the deal? Instead, why not post something to tell people before it's gone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The folks posting these Tanga deals DO post before they're gone. They change the title to "SOLD OUT" after the sale is over (which today has been in only 2 or 3 minutes!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Seems to me that Tanga's use of an RSS feed precludes the need for announcements cluttering up the BGG feed. However, it will be better after today's flurry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish people would stop telling us how great Tanga deals are, we (Canadian) can't order them cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick B
United States
Sunnyvale
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aljovin wrote:
I wish people would stop telling us how great Tanga deals are, we (Canadian) can't order them cry

Yes, but your cheap prescription drugs more than make up for our game prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Coles
United Kingdom
Bournemouth
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aljovin wrote:

Don't forget the rest of us outside the USA. I'm glad Tanga has ended up being a positive thing after that initial disappointment. I wish it every success but seeing quite so many posts about picking up games for a third of what we'd have to pay in the UK is rubbing our non-eligible noses in it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay T Leone
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aljovin wrote:

If you ever want an item from Tanga, let me know. I ship regularly, and have no problem sending to Canada.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
puckhead wrote:
Aljovin wrote:

Yes, but your cheap prescription drugs more than make up for our game prices.

Humm, does it mean that I can buy games and have my health insurance pay for it because I'm sick for new games? surprise

shake I'm afraid it won't work cry
Quote:
Don't forget the rest of us outside the USA. I'm glad Tanga has ended up being a positive thing after that initial disappointment. I wish it every success but seeing quite so many posts about picking up games for a third of what we'd have to pay in the UK is rubbing our non-eligible noses in it

You're right, I was forgetting you guys. I guess it's just frustrating to see so many good deals going! yet I can't order them...

Quote:
If you ever want an item from Tanga, let me know. I ship regularly, and have no problem sending to Canada.

Thanks for the offer, the problem is the shipping here, however, if there is 3-4 games to send at once, like the Tangathon, it may be a good deal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.