1 Yog.0

Program (11)
2 Datasucker
3 Imp
2 Medium
1 Nerve Agent
3 Parasite

Built with

Hello all! its been a while since i posted on here. So i figured i would post the deck i have been tinkering around with to get some fresh eyes and helpfull feedback on it.

So this deck was inspired by a deck that a friend of mine went up against in regionals (unfortunately i don't know the guy/girl who ran it or i would try to see if they had a decklist and link back to it.) it was an andy deck specifically designed to give the Almighty White Tree as much trouble as possible. by using passport and cyber cypher to effectively blank code gates (which are prevalent in RP at least in my Local Meta.)located on central servers and continue to apply pressure with digs and siphon spam. i transplanted the central lock with a focus on code gate hate into a MaXX deck that swapped out siphon spam with ice destruction and medium pressure.

The first priority is to get Kati jones online and start loading her. up to get your economy started. the quicker this can happen the better due to the overall slower corp meta. though kati jone is probably the best case economy starter any other option is fine so long ass you get the ball rolling.

as you build your money maxx will be feeding you more cards every turn. play each turn around the cards you get fed by her ability. Is it another economy card? Make Mo Money! is it an icebreaker? Install that shiz! Is it recursion? Install and use to get any events or progs that punk rocked off into your heap. as you build your Suite you should be poking and prodding at the corp using things like imp to blow up all those pesky assets. when they start protecting their sundews and adonises parasites comes in handy.

the speed at which maxx gets you what you need should mean that you get most of your rig up in the early stages of the mid game. Up to this point the concentration was getting everything in order and taking potshots at corp assets. while building a rig that ideally is something like Corroder/cyber cypher/Cuj.o/passport/datasucker/medium. at which point you start laser focusing in on RnD like a Punk rock Bat outta hell. Seriously at this point you should be running 2 to 3 times a turn (or as often as money/ice allows). Ideally cutlery is saved up for this point in the game to take care of any ice they happen to rez on RnD. If you suspect HQ to be filled with pay dirt then swap Medium for nerve agent and go nuts! Just for fun i put in a Quest completed to possibly sneak out a win using the pretty hefty central pressure. but i can see dropping it if it doesn't pan out.

Let me know what you think!

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.