Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Pekar
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
Hi Guys,

I was very excited recently to get the 5th edition WiF for only $18 on ebay. Upon opening the box I found 2 trays of counters and no production spiral. There don't look to be anywhere near enough counters. I've looked through the rules and can't find a counter manifest. Can anyone help?

If I do have counters missing are the final edition counters interchangeble? Is the production spiral different in the 5th edition? I'm really looking forward to playing this game. Thanks for your help.

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Badger
England
London
Enfield
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Try checking out the yahoo wiflist group. They're more for the Final Edition rules, but are always willing to help for 5th edition as well. I know that one of the list emmbers has a website with counter scans for all sets at http://perso.orange.fr/froon/WiF/wif.htm

I hope you enjoy the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Pekar
Australia
Redfern
NSW
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help Steve.

Alex

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nameless Necromancer
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Do what yhou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." - Aleister Crowley
badge
"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine." - John Galt
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings Comrades

I've just purchased Fatal Alliances, the WWI version of WiF. I realize I should probably post there, but as Alex has had the same problem, I will try here first.

I was able to get my copy of FA with a European map, which is a good thing (most copies just have the overlay with changes for 1914), but the Production Spiral is missing!

I can possibly do w/o the spiral, as a production cost chart is included. I can make my own spiral/holding box, no worries. However, it seems the Impulse Track is also located on the production Spiral.

I looked at the cool website Steve gave to no avail. Can someone post a pic/image of the Production Spiral? Or at least give the data on the Impulse Chart? I guess ADG would send one if I wrote them, but I've no desire to have the lads from Down Under pay shipping costs if what little data I need is available from fellow gamers.

Sadly, I gave up on WiF back in 4th Edition days and sold my copy on Bartertown years ago. Otherwise, I wouldn't be asking this question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.