Popular Tags: humor [+] tanga [+] [View All]
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
The latest Tanga offer is a game that is only slightly less sought after than Poisson d'Avril.

Service Temporarily Unavailable is a game of strategy unequaled in its complexity and subtlety. Gamers spend literally years trying to unravel the delightful mechanisms that will enable them to achieve victory in this true gamers game. This is the game of which Reiner Knizia, Martin Wallace, and Alan Moon said simultaneously at Essen 2006: "I wish I'd designed that".

Service Temporarily Unavailable is not available anywhere.

If you get through, order three copies. Your grandchildren will thank you.

Edited my post to add: This game is beaten in its rarity and complexity only by This Page Cannot Be Displayed. If you see a copy of TPCBD, buy it at once.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Ravenscroft
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I'm sorry, I forgot to add the name of the final game I'll post about tonight.

Beating A Dead Horse is a fine game of overdoing something that was once funny because you're still laughing while everyone else is just smiling sympathetically. When you think you're on a roll, it's difficult to stop rolling.

Back to Tanga and the great deals (some of which I've been able to take advantage of tonight).

Thank you Tanga (but add a few bucks to each deal so you can buy a new server).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Denise Lavely
United States
Carmel
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, Andrew, this was fine, this was exactly the tension-relieving laugh I needed - thanks!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antigonus Monophthalmus
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
BagpipeDan wrote:

Here's the "GROGnads" 'O'fficial VARIANT for this! 'stuff' said "dead horse" with "candy"! then BEATS until TREATS are lying at your FEETS! yum YUMZ! I think that I'll call this as "Balloon Cup" eh?
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.