Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Avril Philippe
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi,
I recently bought a copy of Samurai Swords on a well known auction site .
Now i'm looking for descent .pdf in colour to print for the other players, because the one in Hasbro support section site is in black & white and has a bad quality. CAn anybody help ? a link ?
We do our first game tonight, i thought i could find one but...

Thanks

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Prizzi
United States
West Newton
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
If I recall correctly, the rulebook that comes with the game is printed in: Black, White, Red, and Gray.

So you're not missing too much, just Red and Gray.

Seriously though, you're not missing much. The presence or lack thereof of the tiny amount of color in the rules should have zero impact on your ability to learn and play. The rulebook for this game isn't horrible by any means but it certainly could have been laid out much better. Fortunately, that's the only chink in this Samurai's armor . This really is a most excellent game. Watch out for the ninja and enjoy!ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avril Philippe
France
Rennes
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks !
But i still find the scans provided by Hasbro have an horrible quality.
If a picture can help a player or future player to understand quickly, i think it s better to have a clean thing in colour (even if there are only 3 or 4 ). Anyway i don t need it anymore as our first game has already happened. And effectively, it s a great game. I love it !!kiss

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Morton
United States
Republic
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree the MB rulebook is atrocious, it uses examples of pink player, grey player, pink-stripe player and grey-stripe player. They could not have made it more confusing if they tried. There is a re-write of the rulebook here on the geek in the file section, or look on google, that is a pdf. They don't use all the colors, but it's much better and much clearer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.