Popular Tags: [View All]
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wondering if there is enough interest in starting a fleamarket type trade when Tangathon is over, just for the games offered during it.
Not a math trade. You would just post the games you will receive from Tanga and the ones you wanted but missed; maybe with some structure like:
Have Australia
Would trade 1:1 for Cleopatra or Alhambra.

Individuals would contact each other from there. Then you would go back to your post and update what has already been traded. What do you think--is there enough interest?
I was going to call it "Carpal Tanga Syndrome."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernie Lai
United States
Forest Hills
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

i don't really understand the point of these fleamarket things, if a direct trade was possible couldn't you just find it using bgg's find direct matches?

i would think a math trade would yield more results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Makes sense within a geographic area. Once you go nationwide and add postage, it makes more sense to just order it directly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Kalgreen
United States
Columbus
OH
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'd just like to see another "It takes two to tanga" math trade be held in a week or so when all these games arrive in the mail. Ernie Lai did such a fantastic job on the last math trade, I'm chomping at the bit for another!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carol Carpenter
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please see Tangathon trade in the HOT DEALS forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.