Andy K.
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
Way-whu-nuh-now?!
mbmbmbmbmb
The new "Hot Deals" module did not show up on my front page automatically, so it was finally time for me to use the Customize Front Page function. (A very cool function it is indeed.)

I added the "Hot Deals" and "Trade Forums" modules successfully and with no fuss. I then thought I would take the Barling cartoon module off my front page because, although I enjoy the cartoons, I don't need them on the front page for a couple weeks at a time. So I'm looking through the drop-down menu for the module slots in Customize Front Page, and I think, "Well? How the heck do I get this off of here? I can change the module to something else, but how do I get rid of a module?"

After a minute or two I realized there is a blank line in the drop-down menu, so I thought I would try clicking on that. Whaddyaknow? It works.

Here's my suggestion which I hope will help people out in the future. Instead of having a completely blank line to click on to remove a module, can you put a bit of text in there? Here are some possibilities: "none," "no module selected," "blank," "remove module."

Thanks,

ACK ACK

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.