Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicholas Roche
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playmates has decided to abandon the BATTLE DICE game on the cusp of releasing both a second wave of Marvel dice and the first batch of DC Heroes dice and throwers. This unfortunate news comes from an announcement made on the BATTLE DICE FANSITE, and the fact that the link for Battle Dice on Playmates' website is dead.

_NJR_
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronaldo Moraleta
Philippines
flag msg tools
MBD might have been abandoned completely by Playmates, but not by its avid players and collectors.

Although I know that there are only a few of us...

We love the game very much!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Kamps
United States
Richmond
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I wasn't aware of this game before, but the figures & powers look like a "junior" HeroClix game, but from the playmat set up, the gameplay looks completely different. (possibly more like the VS. System?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T Bull
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My Daughter is 16 my son is 7 and we all 3 play it together (sadly my daughter plays less often as she is too cool for such a thing). We have all of series 1 , including all variants and the three tournament figures(she hulk, silver surfer, and red skull) plus 6 from series 2 that were never released, as well as the clear variant sue storm. This is actually a pretty fun for the kids and an easy game to learn although a few of the rules are vague and require interpretation. Great way to have them practice addition and subtraction without them realizing it. Too bad it went away but we still give it a run out very often! Anyone who wants to discuss this or plays themselves I would be happy to hear from you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.